At its inception, Rakso Travel developed major PH destinations for the inbound Korea market. In 2001 it became an accredited member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA). As an IATA Agent, Rakso Travel has evolved into highly-disciplined and highly systematic ticket agent for more than 30 major international airlines.
2003 marks the onset of Rakso Travel’s successful outbound operations. From its initial offerings of destinations in Asia and the Oceania, it now explores the world, offering more adventures and choice places to see and experience.
2011 is another milestone in Rakso Travel’s continuing commitment to provide services that meet global quality standards. It has been certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS compliant.
To date, Rakso Travel has established branches in Manila (2010), Boracay Island (2012), Angeles Pampanga (2014), Cebu (2015), Binondo (2016), Davao (2016), Cagayan de Oro (2018) and Iloilo City (2018) to expand its reach. Its main office in Makati, with a significant number of highly trained personnel, continue to serve the various needs and demands of its broadening clientele.
- RAKSO Travel is equipped with advanced technology in both hardware and software applications to guarantee efficiency of operations.
- Our services are well within the reach of our clientele, either online or offline.
- Travel sure, travel safe! Free travel insurance.
- Loyalty rewards program (R-Points)
- We have a head quarter and 8 branches offices nationwide with 200+ employees working hand in hand all over the Philippines.
RAKSO TRAVEL continuously provides opportunities for staff development to ensure that its core personnel are kept abreast with the latest trends and technology, thus making them more responsive to challenges and industry dynamics.